Our IVF center has high pregnancy success rate and has been accredited consecutively by the department of health. With the most professional human embryo development technology and experience, we try our best to make your dreams come true.
Services We Provide
- Female Infertility Test
- Body temperature test
- Chlamydia test
- Estrogen test
- Ovulation test
- Ultrasound examination
- Cervical mucus examination
- Hystero Salpingography
- Male Infertility Test
- Semen examination
- MAR (mixed antiglobulin reaction) test
- Semen cytology examinatio
- Testosterone test
- Reproductive system examination
- Needle aspiration biopsy of testicles and chromosomes analysis
- Micro epididymal sperm aspiration
- Testicular sperm extraction
Consultation for Infertility
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Artificial breeding
- Artificial insemination
- Test tube baby
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- Cryopreservation of embryo and transfer
- Assisted Hatching
- Environment and Equipments
- Waiting Area
- Spacious and comfortable waiting area
- Consult Room
- A quiet and private space for you and your doctor to discuss your situation, and the most thorough consulting service is provided
- Ovum Pick-up Room
- Our well-equipped operating room and experienced team promise you smooth and safe examinations and surgeries.
- Resting Room After Transfer
- A space for you to take a rest after embryo transfer
- Reproductive Medicine Laboratory
- The lab is for embryo development and established under high standards. For ensuring the stability during the process of embryo development, the lab is maintained as an aseptic area with three entrance guard, high efficiency air filters, and uninterruptible power supply. And to meet our patients’ needs, we have several thermostatic incubators, different types of microscopes, and laminar flow hoods.
- Water Purification System
- It is the basic but most important equipment in the IVF laboratory. This equipment provides aqua pura during the process of embryo culture.
- Phase Contrast Microscope and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injector
- Gives a detailed observation of cleavage and also provides intracytoplasmic injection for couples that have problem in sperm-egg binding, in order to ensure the success in fertilization.
- The cryotop is recently the most important equipment in the embryo culture lab. It is used for the cryopreservation of embryo, and also the preservation of egg and ovarian tissue.
- Semen Collection Room
- A private and comfortable space for semen collection